With the addition of several new construction projects around Salt River Fields we will have several of our parking lots available as well as encouraging patrons to park in the nearby Pavilions Shopping Center. We will also open up the main stadium so patrons can walk to the Street Eats Food Truck Festival easily (see red dotted lines on map). Friendly staff will also be on hand to help direct you where to go and we will have smaller carts transporting anyone that needs assistance.
Handicap parking is located at the Home Plate parking lot. Please alert parking attendants upon arrival. This parking fills up fast, so we advise arriving at the event early or later, not during peak hours.
Existing Users Use Promo Code: STREETEATS2019 For 20% Off Rides To And From Games/Events!
New Users Use Promo Code: STREETEATS For $20 In Credit ($5 Off First 4 Rides)!
Here are some of the most common questions, along with the complete answers from our support experts.
Every food truck is required to offer a $2 sample for patrons to try out. This allows patrons to try different food from each food truck without filling up. Full meals are also available to purchase.
There’s something for everyone! Everything from American fare to vegan food trucks and everything in between will be there. There’s also Dessert trucks that offer something sweet!
The following is a list restricted items:
- No outside food or beverages, except as provided under permitted items.
- No sticks or clubs, except walking stick or canes
- No glass containers or bottles
- No weapons, fireworks, glass bottles or aluminum cans
- No hard-sided coolers or containers, regardless of size
- No tri-, dual- or single-leg pods by non-media personnel, including “selfie sticks”
- No fish nets/poles, umbrellas or signs attached to sticks
- No bullhorns, noisemakers or confetti
- No animals, except service dogs for guests with disabilities are permitted.
- No beach balls, balloons or inflatables
- No skateboards, rollerblades or shoes with wheels
- No unauthorized motor vehicles or mobility devices
- No squirt guns or bubble-making liquids
- No laser pointers
- Operation, possession and/or use of unmanned aerial vehicle, unmanned aerial system, remote controlled aircraft, drones on or over Salt River Fields property is prohibited.
- Other items not specified on this list as deemed prohibited by management.
Violators of these rules and any applicable laws may be refused admission or asked to leave the facility and could be subject to additional legal action
- Two factory-sealed bottles of water, per person. No larger than one liter in size.
- Plastic baby bottles or any necessary items required for medical purposes or other special needs
Tickets can be purchased in advance online by clicking on the “Buy Tickets” button at the top. Tickets bought in advance are typically cheaper than buying them at the gate. Tickets are also available at the Tickets Tent at the entrance.
Get In Touch
Salt River fields at talking stick
7555 N. Pima Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258