We Love Our Sponsors!
HOW'S IT WORK?
Over 55 food trucks will sell all types of food, with EVERY menu including a $2 sample. Once inside the festival, you can use cash or credit cards at all bars and food trucks (assuming the trucks takes credit card, most do). The event will include live bands, lawn games, eating contests, local vendor marketplace, kid’s zone, cooking classes, and more.
Yes, you can hit up a food truck round up any night night of the week, but none offer the entertainment, sheer variety of trucks, and fun, full weekend festival atmosphere of Street Eats. (Plus, $2 samples!) We hope you join us!
Check it out
This year’s food truck lineup coming soon!
Eating ContestsSee below for the 2016 eating contest schedule. Stay tuned for the insane challenges you should train for until 2017!
Live MusicVisit the multiple stages to check out the local bands playing throughout the day!
3 teams of 2. Each team includes one person laying on the ground, face up, and a person standing above them. The standing member pulls a string with a donut on the end and dips it into chocolate syrup. Then they must feed the donut to their teammate. First team to finish 3 donuts wins.
3 teams of 2. Each team faces each other from about 6 feet of distance. One player must feed pudding to the other using a long wooden dowel and a spoon tied to the end. First one to finish their cup of pudding wins.
4 players, each faces a water-filled bucket containing 6-8 apples. First one to get all their apples out with their mouth wins.
6 contestants, each facing 8 freshly cooked hot dogs. First one to finish (or the one who eats the most in 5 minutes) wins.
6 contestants, each facing a single banana cream pie. First one to finish without using their hands wins.
Stages & Tunes
Relaxing vibes, great food…what more could you ask for?! Stay tuned to see who will be playing at this year’s Street Eats Food Truck Festival!
Register Your Food Truck
Register to become a Food Truck at Street Eats! You’ll need to have the following:
- Completed Street Eats Food Truck Application
- Current (2017-2018)SRPMIC Business License. Visit https://secure.srpmic-nsn.gov/BusinessLicense
- SRPMIC Temporary Health Permit. Please complete & submit the attached form (form on page 5 of application)
- Copy of Most Current Health Inspection
- Certificate of Insurance – $1 Million Policy & list Salt River Fields as additionally insured (see page 4 of application)
- Picture of Food Truck Power Plug
Looking to stay close the Salt River Fields? Check out these great hotel partners….
Where to park…hmmm.
- Parking is FREE (included with ticket price) and available in the general parking lots off of Pima Rd.
- ADA parking is available in the Home Plate parking lot. Accessible off of Pima Rd.
Tickets! Get your tickets here!
- General Admission: $12 (children 12 & under FREE) | Day of Price: $15 (children 12 & under are FREE)
- VIP: $65
- VIP includes: ticket, six beverages, private restrooms and four $2 food tokens. Plus access to VIP Lounge
Become a Market Vendor
Looking to market your business? Have a great product to sell? Become a market vendor at Street Eats! First come, first considered!
Price: $400 (other prices on application)
Some things to have in order to apply;
- Completed Street Eats Market Vendor application with payment
- Current (2017-2018) SRPMIC Business License (if selling products at the event)
- Certificate of Insurance – $1 million policy & Salt River Fields listed as additionally insured (see application for details)