HOW'S IT WORK?
Once inside the festival, you can use cash or credit cards at all bars and food trucks (assuming the trucks takes credit card, most do…). All food trucks will include a $2 “sample” item on their menus so you can try food from many of them! But if you want a full meal, most trucks will have those as well. Drinks will be priced affordably – $2 for water and soda and around $6 for beer and cocktails.
Pop into this fun tent at any point during the weekend and check out some of the high-flying culinary action!
Check it out
ATTENTION FOOD TRUCKS!
Do you have the ultimate food truck?! Become part of this year’s Street Eats Food Truck Festival by downloading the 2017 Street Eats Food Truck application, filling it out with all the necessary paperwork and submit to Salt River Fields.
Price: $750 (includes power)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 20, 2017
Some things you need to have in order to apply:
- Completed Street Eats application with payment
- Current (2016-2017) SRPMIC Business License
- Completed SRPMIC Temporary Health Permit (attached to the application)
- Copy of the most current health inspection
- Certificate of Insurance – $1 million policy & list Salt River Fields as additionally insured (see application for details)
- Booth site plan and/or pictures
Applying does not guarantee selection into the event. Several factors are taken into account when selecting Food Trucks. First come, first considered! See the application for more details!
Eating ContestsSee below for the 2016 eating contest schedule. Stay tuned for the insane challenges you should train for until 2017!
Live MusicVisit the multiple stages to check out the local bands playing throughout the day!
UnCommon MarketsFind fabulous new things to wear, things to hang, things to give, things to share, things to eat, things to drink, things to entertain, things to enjoy!
3 teams of 2. Each team includes one person laying on the ground, face up, and a person standing above them. The standing member pulls a string with a donut on the end and dips it into chocolate syrup. Then they must feed the donut to their teammate. First team to finish 3 donuts wins.
3 teams of 2. Each team faces each other from about 6 feet of distance. One player must feed pudding to the other using a long wooden dowel and a spoon tied to the end. First one to finish their cup of pudding wins.
4 players, each faces a water-filled bucket containing 6-8 apples. First one to get all their apples out with their mouth wins.
6 contestants, each facing 8 freshly cooked hot dogs. First one to finish (or the one who eats the most in 5 minutes) wins.
6 contestants, each facing a single banana cream pie. First one to finish without using their hands wins.
Stages & Tunes
Relaxing vibes, great food…what more could you ask for?! Stay tuned to see who will be playing at this year’s Street Eats Food Truck Festival!
Looking to stay close the Salt River Fields? Check out these great hotel partners….
Where to park…hmmm.
- Parking is FREE (included with ticket price) and available in the general parking lots off of Pima Rd.
- ADA parking is available in the Home Plate parking lot. Accessible off of Pima Rd.
Tickets! Get your tickets here!
- General Admission: $12 (children 12 & under FREE)
- VIP: $50
- VIP includes: ticket, six beverages, private restrooms and four $2 food tokens. Plus access to VIP Lounge
Tickets on sale soon! Check back later!
Become a Market Vendor
Looking to market your business? Have a great product to sell? Become a market vendor at Street Eats! First come, first considered!
Price: $400 (other prices on application)
Some things to have in order to apply;
- Completed Street Eats Market Vendor application with payment
- Current (2016-2017) SRPMIC Business License (if selling products at the event)
- Certificate of Insurance – $1 million policy & Salt River Fields listed as additionally insured (see application for details)
Become a Food Truck
Have a food truck? Apply to be a food truck at the best food truck festival in the Southwest! Download the application and return to Salt River Fields. Below are “Must Haves” in order to participate.
- Price: $750 (includes power)
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 20, 2017
- Trucks are approved on a first come, first served basis
- Submission of an application does not guarantee approval
- Must Have: Current (2016-2017) SRPMIC Business License SRPMIC Business License
- Must Have: Certificate of Insurance // $1 Million Policy with Salt River Fields named additional insured
- Must Have: SRPMIC Temporary Health Permit Application
- Must Have: Current Health Permit or copy of recent Health Inspection